Diabetes afflicts animals as well as humans, so it’s not surprising that cats and dogs can also suffer from diabetes and diabetic neuropathy. As in humans, diabetes in cats may be caused either by inadequate production of insulin by the pancreas (Type 1 diabetes) or by impaired response of cells to insulin (Type 2 diabetes). Although diabetes can strike cats or dogs of any age, it occurs most often in older, fatter animals. Diabetic neuropathy in cats can be characterized by symptoms such as: progressive weakness in the hind legs walking on the hocks rather than on the toes loss of ability to climb stairs or trees inability to jump to higher surfaces lack of endurance needing to rest more after short walks. Many cat lovers are helping their pets maintain healthy glucose levels with PetRemedy. In addition to natural dietary changes, we suggest feeding your pet a low-carb diet without the addition of grains, sweet potatoes, potatoes, and green peas. The reason the PetRemedy works is because it operates at the cellular level and addresses the nutritional deficiencies that cats have when their bodies are not metabolizing blood sugar correctly. So now that you hold in your hands an opportunity to nutritionally improve the health and quality of life for your cat or dog; your most important decision is to take action and take control of their health. Order the PetRemedy Glucose Support Formula below and you will see the results for yourself.
- Addresses nutritional deficiencies that cats have when their bodies are not metabolizing blood sugar correctly.
- Works safely and naturally with no negative side effects. Easy To Use 90 Days Supply.
- Enhances your cat or dog’s quality of life during blood glucose (sugar) management.
- Non-GMO, Grain-Free, Soy-Free, Gluten-Free, Iron-Free, Diary-Free & Made in the USA!
- Live, One-on-one Customer Support from Real Health Products