Who’s the boss? they’re the boss! the small breed “take charge and make-it-happen” dogs. So there’s no time to waste on food that doesn’t work it like they do. Our nutrient packed small kibbles are big on flavor so your dog is sure to gobble it up. This grain- and gluten-free formula blends powerful nutrients found in our gold Source core nutrition with just the right amount of fresh turkey, a delicious mild protein, tapioca and fiber-rich farm grown vegetables. Let them think they are in charge and watch your dog unleash their inner gold! learn more about Gold Source core nutrition and the solid gold difference: solid gold believes unlocking earth’s nutritional wisdom is an art and a science. Solid gold has applied both to develop a unique, carefully balanced combination of nourishment. Gold Source core nutrition is at the heart of every solid gold dry food recipe, and the start of the remarkable health your pet is sure to enjoy. Egg – nature’s perfect protein with essential amino acids to support your pet’s muscle growth and metabolism. omega Fatty acid blend – an optimum balance of omega -3 and -6 fatty acids to promote immune system function, plus skin and coat health. taurine and l-carnitine – taurine to support heart health and l-carnitine to help burn fat and maintain muscle mass. Ocean fish meal – a balanced protein to help support muscle growth. protected Probiotics and natural prebiotic fiber – to support your pet’s digestion. Vitamins c and e – nature’s antioxidants to help support your pet’s immune system and long term health. Super food inclusions – nutrient-packed ingredients like carrots, pumpkin, cranberries, blueberries, broccoli, almond oil, kelp and lentils.
- Natural, holistic grain and gluten free food for small breed dogs of all-life-stages
- Crafted with Gold Source core nutrition – a proprietary blend of powerful nutrients
- Made with turkey, hearty vegetables, vitamins, minerals and amino acids specifically formulated for small breed dogs
- Tiny kibble – easy to eat and packed full of the protein and energy they need for those fast metabolisms
- No corn, wheat or soy which are common allergens for dogs